Global milk output in 2018 is estimated at 843 million tonnes, an increase of 2.2 percent from 2017, driven by production expansions in India, Turkey, the European Union, World exports of dairy products1 expanded to 75 million tonnes (in milk equivalents), an increase of 2.1 million tonnes, or 2.9 percent from 2017, principally coming from the United States of America and Argentina, but also India, Uruguay, and Mexico.
Global dairy industry holds tremendous potential for value-addition and overall development. According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Dairy Industry in India 2019 Edition: Market Size, Growth, Prices, Segments, Cooperatives, Private Dairies, Procurement and Distribution”, the dairy market in India reached a value of INR 9,168 Billion in 2018
Consulting & Solution
‘Lorhan – Dairy’ is Lorhan’s packaged, end to end Business Solution for the Dairy industry. Powered by SAP S/4HANA and SAP FIORI, it’s time to value can be as small as 4 months to go-live and that too at a fixed price. Lorhan Dairy comes in various hues and colours catering to all operating models prevalent in the Indian Dairy industry. Intricate addressable key processes like
- Milk Procurement & Transportation
- Processing & Packing
- Sales & Distribution
- Fat & SNF Costing
- Agents & Village Level Service Provider
- Farmer Payments
- Tanker Management
- Material Balancing
- Crates and Cans Management
LORHAN with an experience of over 200+ implementations in SAP ERP and 15+ Dairy implementations has become an evident choice when it comes to delivering speedy and quality solutions in SAP’s product space.
- Procurement Module Cockpit Dairy: Specialized module to handle the complex payment conditions and gives the ability to easily handle the frequently changing payment conditions both for the producer/Agent and the transport service provider.
- Tracking of Milk Movements: Specialized module for tracking of milkmovementsbetween the chilling and processing of plants, regular milk transfer from one chilling centre to another chilling centre/packing station are captured by Lorhan’s Dairy stock transfer orders.
- Milk Material Balance: Specialized tool for processing and standardizing different types of milk and milk products. The tool considers all the receipts, issues and ingredients consumed during processing of the milk and generates a report to give the distinct idea of the periodic performance of the plant on gain/loss.
- Sales Route Application Module (Trip Sheet): Specialized module developed to handle complete process of store sales and deliveries. It starts with creating a trip sheet for deliveries, update and approve stock reconciliation, determine the difference and getting the final settlement by the clearing open items.
- Manage Food Safety:Specialized modulewith track and-trace capability, find and recall a defective batch in process or already delivered to customer and trigger batch-specific returns processing. Lorhan Dairy can also track outsourced production.
- Special Incentive Scheme for Sales: A special incentive tool that addresses complex incentive schemes promoted by the company.